Nursing Care Planning Resource: Vol 3: Child & Neonatal Health: 1st SAE
Edition: 1st, SAE
Publisher: Elsevier, India
This book has been scientifically designed and meticulously written, keeping in view the latest advances in the care of children with different disease conditions.
Nursing Care Planning Resource: Vol 3:
Child & Neonatal Health: 1st SAE
This book has been scientifically designed and meticulously written, keeping in view the latest advances in the care of children with different disease conditions. Every attempt has been made to maintain simplicity and lucidity of language and style, so that the students can grasp the subject matter very clearly and easily. Chapters have been written to provide information for nursing students and nurses, with latest trends in Child and Neonatal Health and nursing management.
- Nursing Process Application: It provides ready help for students and nurses to apply nursing process for patients with different diseases.
- Concise yet Comprehensive: An overview of each disease condition with assessment, diagnostic tests, nursing care plan and discharge/follow-up plan presented in brief, which would enable the learner to study this book with great interest.
- Structured and Illustrated: Contents are optimally structured and supported with neat tables, flow charts, and illustrations.
- Simple and Clear: Simplified nursing care plans would enable the students or nurses to comprehend the content in an easy manner.
- Updated with Latest Trends and Advancements: Latest trends and advancements are updated appropriately for each disease condition.