Publishing & Presenting Clincal Research, 3/e
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Publishing and Presenting Clinical Research, Fourth Edition is excellent primers for investigators, who wish to learn how to organize, present and publish results of their research.
Publishing & Presenting Clincal Research ,3/e
Publishing and Presenting Clinical Research, Fourth Edition is excellent primers for investigators who wish to learn how to organize, present and publish results of their research. Written by an experienced clinical researcher and editor, it uses hundreds of examples, tables and figures to show how to produce successful abstracts, posters, oral presentations and manuscripts for publication. This book also serves as a companion to the popular text, Designing Clinical Research.
- Guidance on getting work accepted in medical journals and at scientific meetings
- Examples of the do’s and don’ts of data presentation
- Clear explanations of confusing statistical terminology
- Templates to get started and avoid writers’ block
- Tips for creating simple graphics and tables
- Help for those who are not fluent in English