Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6/e
Publisher: Elsevier, Inda
With more than 6,000 test questions, this popular review offers your students all the Q&A practice they need to pass the NCLEX-RN examination! Each question enhances review by including a test-taking strategy, rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and page references to major nursing textbooks.
Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination:
With more than 6,000 test questions, this popular review offers your students all the Q&A practice they need to pass the NCLEX-RN examination! Each question enhances review by including a test-taking strategy, rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and page references to major nursing textbooks. Questions are organized to match the Client Needs and Integrated Processes found in the most recent NCLEX-RN test plan. Linda Anne Silvestri, this resource is part of the popular Saunders Pyramid to Success - which has helped more than 1.5 million nurses pass the NCLEX exam.
- Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answer options.
- A detailed test-taking strategy is included for each question, providing clues for analyzing and selecting the correct answer.
- All alternate item question types are represented, including multiple response, prioritizing/ordered response, fill-in-the-blank, illustration/hot spot, chart/exhibit questions, graphic option, and questions incorporating audio and video.
- Questions categorized by cognitive level, NCLEX® client needs area, integrated process, priority concepts, and clinical content area help you focus on the question types you find most difficult.
- A Priority Nursing Tip is included with each question, highlighting need-to-know patient care information.
- Page references to Elsevier nursing textbooks direct you to study and remediation material for any question answered incorrectly.
Table of Contents
Unit I: The NCLEX-RN Examination
1. The NCLEX-RN Examination
2. Preparation for the NCLEX-RN Examination: Transitional Issues for the Foreign-Educated Nurse
3. Profiles to Success
4. The NCLEX-RN Examination: From a New Graduate's Perspective
5. Test-Taking Strategies
Unit II: Client Needs
6. Client Needs and the NCLEX-RN Test Plan
Test 1: Physiological Integrity
Test 2: Safe and Effective Care Environment
Test 3: Health Promotion and Maintenance
Test 4: Psychosocial Integrity
Unit III: Integrated Processes
7. Integrated Processes and the NCLEX-RN Test Plan
Test 5: Integrated Processes
Unit IV: Comprehensive Test
Test 6: Comprehensive Test