The Washington Manual Subspeciality Consult Series-Gastroenterology, 3/e
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
This concise and practical reference, tailored for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on gastroenterology subspecialty services, covers both inpatient and outpatient management of gastroenterology....
The Washington Manual Subspeciality Consult
This concise and practical reference, tailored for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on gastroenterology subspecialty services, covers both inpatient and outpatient management of gastroenterology with the same clinical practicality as the widely popular Washington Manual™ of Medical Therapeutics. With gastroenterology continuing to expand as a specialty, there is a wealth of new insights on disease pathophysiology, diagnostic tools, and management options that this manual helps to address.
It is the result of a collaborative effort of residents, fellows, and clinical faculty from the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine and serves as a practical quick reference guide to the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal ailments.
New features include:
· Two new chapters included:
- Liver Transplantation
- Genetic Testing in GI Disease
· Chapter on nutrition has been revised to reflect Malnutrition, both over and under nutrition
· Consistent formatting of chapters including the format of individual diseases and symptoms revised to follow specific subheadings
· Extensively updated to include chapter rewrites where necessary
Don’t miss the other key topics in The Washington Manual™ Subspecialty Consult Series:
· Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
· Hematology and Oncology
· Infectious Disease